Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello people!
*Phew, uploading alot of photos' hard*
Changed my blog song already!
Good Charlotte - Take Your Hands Off My Girl
Gc had released their new album! Good Morning Revival :)

Okay firstly, yesterday's events!

Steamboat for lunch!

Hmm minerals :D

Went to my grandma's place after that :)

My ahma!

My ahgong & mummy!

Bro & maid (:

Sweet tooth! :D

My ahgong looks super blur when I aimed my camera at him :D

After my visit to my grandma' house,
we went to HongBao River :D (!!)

*Twist*

My family!!

Look how high the building is behind me!

Yay night scenery!

Okay, so I had fun there, looking at the decorations.
I watched the fireworks too! So pretty, but its only 8 minutes?
It wouldnt be nicer if it was longer :D

Today, I woke up at 8! *Shocks* I normally wake up at 12.
Initially, wanted to go to Sentosa, but there was alot of people,
so had a change of plans & went to Vivo City instead.
Lunched there too (:

Fried wantons!

Eh, wantons are so not my favourite food :/

Some popular kola noodles.

Went to Candy Empire! Yay! Sweet :)

OMGOSH OMGOSH LOVES!

Large sized.

Even larger sized.

My reflection!

Ice-kachang.

Jie's desert!

Some kuay pie ti.

Wahaha look at my sister's face!

Went to Hougang mall after that. Hougang, so far!
The reason we went there was because of a funfair.
Yep! Had dinner there (:

Ha ha, shared by 3 person.

My brother said this to me & I started laughing.

BRO: Wait wait! I got wedgey.
ME: Ha ha!! How you know whats wedgey?
BRO: I learnt it from the Rugrats movie.
ME: You know whats wedgey?
BRO: Its when something is .... (Dont wanna elaborate)

Tv influences the children' mind. Tsktsk.

Advertising for bleach?

Played at the funfair. It was so fun!
Mummy & daddy exchanged for alot of coupons.
Sissie & I played till we wanna vomit. Nausea :/

School's reopening tomorrow!
Havent even done any single homework :[
Oh wells, bestie hasnt touched hers too! :D
Got to know 2 new people from Youth SG!
Janel, B2 & Mr Otaku, B7. They're really nice :)

From Jonathan's blog, "MCR ROCKS! GERARD EMO!"
Ha ha, MCR rocks till the core man!!
& I never tell you to change your blog song! Lol.

Thursday, Im gonna be so freaked out!
Im going to say the Girl Guides speech infront of the whole school.
Like omgosh right? Please dont make me a laughing stock :\
Goodbye world!

No comments: